Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Meet me on Monday


Questions:

1. What is your favorite food?
Potatoes. I've mentioned that before. I just love anything made from potatoes!
2. What color scheme is your bedroom?
I'd like to believe I'm on a neutral color scheme since that's what I really plan for my room (though at one point I wanted to paint the walls green or red and my father didn't allow me to). The walls are white, the ceiling is in Winnie-the-Pooh-fur color (I forgot what its called), the floor has pink and gray accents and the rest are in 'normal' wood colors.

3. Do you carry a donor card?
Nope, I didn't check that part on my license. 
I haven't donated blood ever too. 
Not that I'm selfish. It's just that the thought of donating is like an anticipation of death for me. As for blood donation, I'm afraid of blood!! I think I'm going to die while donating blood. haha :P

4. In your opinion, is the glass half empty or half full?
It's half full, never half empty. Almost empty, maybe. :)

5. Vanilla or Chocolate?
Chocolate. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A lot had happened last week and I wanted to do a rewind, but then I'm always too lazy to do so. I guess I'll have to stick with my lengthy 15-day reviews. :P My goal is to keep this blog as updated as I can so that one day I can look back and read everything I wrote and assess myself as to where I was and to what I have become. :)

This week, I started my Project 365. This isn't my first attempt. Same time last year, I started one, but couldn't keep up, I only made less than 1%.haha! I plan to religiously take photos everyday. I just posted it on Facebook and it's set to private. One of these days I'll transfer it to my 365 Project Org page.

My first Postcrossing arrived it's destination too! And I got the best thing from SwapBot, so far. And I got the prizes I won from Asos via Wantlet and Sweet. :) Posts soon!

5 comments:

  1. You and my 14yo would make a great pair. He loves his potatoes too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting color scheme for the bedroom :) Our is still a work in progress... for quite sometime now LOL

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highly doubt you'll die donating blood. ;o) Pass out...maybe. I just donated for the first time a few months ago b/c my mom needed blood, and I nearly fainted afterwards. Apparently that happens to a lot of first-timers! :o) Good luck with your Project 365!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've also never donated blood before. idk, kinda freaky for me, i guess. and yes, chocolate ftw!

    come visit me sometime?


    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stir fried potatoes or potato salad that my mom makes.

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking time to drop by! I'Il surely return the love! xoxo