Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

social network

Crazy I feel like I'm Mark Zuckerberg. And I'm bullying an Eduardo Saverin. So who's the Sean Parker?

By the way, have you seen the movie? In a nutshell, it was about how Facebook started, and the lawsuit that came along with it. Spoiler alert though to those who haven't seen the film (uhm, where were you anyway?), Eduardo financed the project, but things happened and in the end, after the company was incorporated, his shares were intentionally dropped to about 0.03% (okay, I am not sure if I got my figure right). Of course he got furious but somehow, it was revenge upon him, disguised. Call that a dose of his own medicine.



So, why do I feel like a Mark Zuckerberg? I think I just let somebody taste a dose of his own medicine. Ingon pa, naprito sa iyang kaugalingong mantika. No, the person hasn't done anything serious, just something I didn't like. Unlike Eduardo who didn't do anything bad because all he did was care for his own company, this person actually did something that irritated not just me but a few other people. Imagine my disgust and anger (slight) when I found out that the person was lying. Oh well, just like Mark still, I wasn't too happy about what I did. Remember at the end of the movie he kept on hitting the refresh button? I'm hitting the f5 too, hoping to refresh whatever there is to refresh and ultimately start anew.

I want to be a billionaire, but no, I don't wanna be Mark Zuckerberg. True, you don't get to have a miilion friends without getting a few enemies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking time to drop by! I'Il surely return the love! xoxo