Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My feeble attempt at DIY

I couldn't think of anything else to do today but finish the headband I started way back. I was once really into crocheting until I just finally surrendered. Dunno why. I thought of making a DIY post, but finally decided not to because I found it hard to explain, even through pictures. So let me just let you take a glimpse of what I actually did. It wasn't at all nice but I was relieved of that fact that I actually finished it! After a long hiatus :D

the garter I used is actually recycled. I don't know where it came from.


And so I wore it immediately since my Aunt called and asked me for an errand. Reliable headband! :D

i had to crop my face haha!

it's as if i'm wearing jihab/jilbāb


And oh, look who's ready for summer!
ME and MY FOREHEAD!

My Forever21 sunnies came in the mail today after more than a month. :P 
Mr. Sun, here I come!

5 comments:

  1. i lovey the headband! crochet is a puzzle for me.. i cant hold a needle! it slips all the effin time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DaMnViXen it's actually easy! once you get used to it, you can do it even without actually looking at it! you wont even notice that you're actually done! :D it needs some practice though :D

    Thanks everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sunnies very much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty awesome for what you call a feeble attempt! Very cute! Like DamnViXen, I too am crochet needle challenged.

    I'm following you from the Not So Moody Monday hop!
    -Nikki
    http://www.prettyopinionated.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Donna
    And it's pink! haha :P I'll show them to you when we meet up :)

    @Nikki
    Thanks! Crochet takes some practice and patience and a bit of imagination (when you don't have a pattern).. But i tell you, it's fulfilling, especially when you know you've made something really useful out of that ball of yarn. haha!

    thanks for the follow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking time to drop by! I'Il surely return the love! xoxo