Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Meet me on Monday.. and then some...



Here's another edition of the Meet me on Monday. I look forward to Mondays already because of this. Join the fun to meet all kinds of people. What to do, what to do? Simply answer the questions, and link it up!

So, here it is!



  
1.  If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Potatoes!
I love potatoes! In fact, I'd die without them! 
Mashed potatoes are the best! Coming from a country whose staple food is rice, I can say that I can ditch rice for potatoes. Breakfast lunch dinner. Yes!

2.  Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
The day I post them. 
Though I do have some drafts waiting to be published and some notes too. But most the time, I publish them the day I write them!
3.  Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Never
Thank God for that. But I've been inside a vehicle that was used for an emergency purpose. 
It was my brother-in-law and he couldn't breath. My sister didn't know how to contact the hospital so she called us instead. I didn't know there was an emergency going on. I simply went with them. I even brought food because we made salad that day. Ooops.

4.  What is your favorite candle scent?
Sandalwood.
When I lived in Cagayan de Oro (Mindanao, Philippines), I used to collect incense sticks (okay, I forgot how to call them), because we lived near stores that sell those kind of stuff. They had a wide variety but I always went for sandalwood. There's another one but I forgot how it's called.
So that's it, I like sandalwood -  not too vanilla-ish, musky, and a bit of spice :) 
I don't like sweet smells. I'm not a big fan of floral candle scents, except if it's ylang-ylang (for me, that smells really great). I like earthly tones. very. much. :D

5.  Coffee or tea?
This question sounds like a TV ad. haha!
Actually, it depends
When I'm studying for a an exam, it's going to be coffee. When I'm studying, just because I need to study, then it's just tea.

Okay, I think my answer would be tea.




and then some.. hops!







4 comments:

  1. Following from the blog hop!
    ~K
    bigklittlea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, visiting from Meet me on Monday. Potatoes are an interesting choice. Lots of options on how to eat them. I'm Just One Donna from www.justonedonna.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used the same coffee/tea image! Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking time to drop by! I'Il surely return the love! xoxo