Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

So..

So I said see you on December. But then I've got nothing else to do!

What happened these past few months?

I graduated.
And I honestly thought I wouldn't. Looks like it was worth all the worries and teacher-stalking.

I grew a year older!
Older, but not wiser. Oh I wish this year brings more blessings. And love.

I took the bar.
Weird, while I was taking the exams, I suddenly thought of making a new blog: The Adventures of a Bar Flunker. Yes. It was difficult, and looooong! But I'm still praying. I hope I pass. At this point, all I can say is that I did my part, and Thy will be done.

Okay, that's about it. Yep, that's what happened. I had just put my life on hold. And it's back again! ;-)

And oh, we got swindled.
More on this on another post. All I can say is that not all friends can be trusted - especially with money.

So, lately..
Since I've got no job, and decided not to apply yet, I'm at home the whole time. I'm back on books and a lot of crocheting. And TV series, and movies. I wanted to enroll in Education, since the state college where I live is offering a sort of, crash course. My decision was made, I was going for it... until my parents weren't that supportive, financially.Haha! Oh well, there's always a next semester!

Merry Christmas! In advance. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking time to drop by! I'Il surely return the love! xoxo