Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Giving Thanks: Family

from http://sadiegirl10.tumblr.com/



 Philippines do*es* not celebrate Thanksgiving, but hey, that's not a reason not to be thankful!



I'm thankful for my parents who love me unconditionally.



I'm thankful for my brother who hates me, I know (aren't brothers-sisters supposed to be like that?).

I'm thankful that I have a sister. Though she had made her decision and we're not in good terms anymore, I still cherish the memory that I once had a loving and well, most of the time, selfless sister. Still optimistic though.


My favorite Tito, and my cousins. They're just the best!




===========================================================

On another note...


Okay, I know this must be rude that I ripped this off somebody's Facebook wall (random, not even my friend), but still, I had a great laugh when I saw this. So I sharing it, anyhow (without permission and without credits :p).

I believe this was written by a kid for a school activity. :D





Happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Nice. Being thankful for those who surrounds you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :)
    Thank you for stopping by my site a few days ago, I appreciate it!

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simonette, thank you for following Carole's Chatter. I am following you right back on Google Reader. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!
    Best regardes from Croatia, Europe,

    Suzana

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking time to drop by! I'Il surely return the love! xoxo