Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

My Nanay is on a vacation and she's probably enjoying right now. But I miss her.
I on the other hand was with my Lola and I surprised her (sort of) with a Mother's Day cake. I hope she liked it.

Today I washed the dishes. Cleaned the backyard. Did the laundry.
Mopped the floor. Bathed the dogs.
I got exhausted. At some point, I complained.

But then I realized...

My mom does those type of things everyday. She's a housewife, and quite an expert at it.
And she never looked too exhausted.
Nor did she ever complained.
To say she's a SUPERWOMAN would be an understatement.
Wow.

And so I take this time to say
THANK YOU
to my Nanay...
For waking me up when I'm running late.
For preparing my breakfast, washing the dishes, and even ironing my clothes.
For waiting for me for dinner even though you're too tired and sleepy.
For many other things; for everything else.
And for never complaining.
Even though I'm 24.
I love you, Nanay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking time to drop by! I'Il surely return the love! xoxo